Latest News & Articles
Comparisonator Virtual Transfer Series #5: In Which Country Paul Pogba Would Deliver the Best Results in Passes to Final Third (FIN3) Compared to DMF’s?
Comparisonator Virtual Transfer Series #4: “What would Nkunku do in English Premier League with his performance in RB Leipzig this season?”
Sign-up to a free trial:
If you fill in the form, we’ll set you up with an account and send your personalised login details to your email address.
Unfortunately, we can only offer free trial accounts of Comparisonator to club officials, registered agents / agencies or media companies. However, if you think you have a genuine use case outside of these areas, please contact us at [email protected]
Request a 3-day Comparisonator Trial
Why you should use Comparisonator?
Why Coaches & Analysts should use Comparisonator?
Why Coaches & Analysts should use Player Comparisonator?
- Compare a player’s performance to himself within seconds by utilizing the Me2Me feature: parameter by parameter, match by match, and season by season.
- With the Me2Others feature you can compare players from around the world to each other, even though they are playing with different clubs, in different leagues, or both.
- Assess players in each position to clearly understand how they rank in offensive, defensive, passing, and duels ranking tables.
- Share weekly Key Performance Indicators (“KPI”) with your own players.
- Create performance benchmarks for your players, position by position, by studying and analyzing high-performance players from around the world.
- Minimize your margin of error in new player acquisitions by utilizing the Virtual Transfer feature. Place players, you have been tracking outside of your league into your league to compare the player’s performance benchmarks with your respective league.
Why Coaches & Analysts should use Team Comparisonator?
- With the MyTeam2Others feature, you can help your club maintain and/or improve team performance in each parameter by quickly generating performance data with the MyTeam2Others feature which will allow you to compare the data of your club’s last league match to the league average performance of the other clubs in the league.
- Track and uncover your club’s total progress by utilizing the MyTeam2Others feature to compare your match averages to the league averages of the other clubs.
- Detect performance differences of your team by utilizing the MyTeam2MyTeam feature. Compare your current match performances parameters against your own performances from previous matches.
- The MyTeam2Others feature will assist you in creating a head-to-head match-up against your upcoming opponent in order to confirm, consider and/or implement tactical adjustments for the match.
- Instantly obtain all of your offensive, defensive, passing, duels, and ball recovery parameters, and compare them to all other clubs in your league within seconds.
Why Sports Directors & Scouts should use Comparisonator?
Why Sports Directors & Scouts should use Player Comparisonator?
- Track targeted player’s weekly performance KPI against seasonal KPI’s; scrutinize detailed performance movements
- View player’s weekly actions automatically in “View Point”; easily interpret numbers & graphics into commentary
- Target players anywhere in the world, bring them to your home country by using “Virtual Transfer” feature; examine possible performance by comparing rankings in more than 100 parameters in the same position
- Analyze same player’s two different match/es & season/s to each other; measure differences
- Study two different player’s match/es & season/s; make better & more accurate decisions to chose best
- Inspect particular player’s weekly stats against his own seasonal averages with other players in the same position; while investigating one player-check on the others daily
Why Sports Directors & Scouts should use Team Comparisonator?
- Compare your own team with your own team, match by match-season by season; define needs of the team
- Examine other teams by matching your own team stats; try to identify better players for better outgoing transfers
- Measure transferred players progress in your own team; measure your own transfer success
- Check on the Team Parameters league tables; define best positional benchmarks for your own team
Why Player Agents should use Comparisonator?
Why player agents should use Player Comparisonator?
- Ability to convince coaches and sports directors by comparing data of your own player to their current player
- Show positive sides against negatives of the player by utilising extremely simple interface
- Use Virtual Transfer Player button to transfer your player to another league feature, intelligently show your player’s benchmark rankings in another country
- Manage player’s social media by selecting relevant improvement graphics against other players in particular position; Make public aware of your player’s best data
Why player agents should use Team Comparisonator?
- Gather intelligence by investigating team dynamics in order to find better players to offer.
- Select better players to represent by comparing seasonal team player data
- Prove point by comparing the clubs existing players to your players by sending seasonal comparison reports of the same player
Why Players should use Comparisonator?
Why players should use Player Comparisonator?
- Have I passed my performance from last game to this game?
- Am I better-performing from last season to this season
- If I transfer to a different country, how would I progress in each performance criteria?
- I can create my own social media content and can publish my statistically improved match parameters
Why players should use Team Comparisonator?
- How are other players in my position in my team doing in data-wise?
- How are other players in other teams doing against my performance
- Easily see your own key performance indicators in particular match, see your rankings against others
Why Media Members should use Comparisonator?
Why media members should use Player Comparisonator?
- Create comparative statistical content for website & social media for players
- Easily spot & publish better performance in players in different parameters, different positions
- Ability to compare player’s weekly performance against their own seasonal average parameters in PARAMETERS LEAGUE button
- Compare a particular match or season performance of a player to himself or to another player parameter by parameter
- Chose the best player weekly & seasonally in each position parameter
- View, understand & commentate in positional player rankings in more than 100 parameters match by match, week by week
Why media members should use Team Comparisonator?
- Compare two different teams side by side and view decrease & increase in each team parameter
- Compare same team side by side and view decrease & increase in each parameter
- Create different & interesting topics of discussion by utilizing PARAMETERS LEAGUE button to comfortably commentate on teams weekly performance against their own seasonal performance
Comparisonator platform brings our recruitment team a fantastic speed in order to evaluate transfer data & compare players instantly. On the other hand, our technical staff analyses weekly player & team performance to understand how our team is progressing.
I use Comparisonator platform in my daily player comparison routine to understand my players’ performance much better and much faster.
Comparisonator interprets player transfer data in a very easily and understandable manner.
Los Angeles Galaxy
I truly enjoy the platform, @comparisonator, we have started using this season, with a lot of new players on our roster and the in depth analysis and scouting on the platform has been a great tool to make more accurate and better decisions.
SK Rapid Wien
Easy to use Comparisonator tool provides us an instant analysis of two different player’s matches & seasons comparison to make better & more accurate decisions in order to select best players to follow up & recruit.
Within our sporting cell we are always looking for new, innovative platforms that can give us extra insights in the field of recruitment. Using Comparisonator, we monitor the performance of our own players on a weekly, monthly & seasonal basis and compare potential transfers.
When we want to bring in a player, The Comparisonator helps us envision how’d he’d fit our team and the league. So, it’s an interesting tool which gives us more information to help us make the final decision. I think it is going to be very useful.
Using comparisonator helps us analyzing our own squad’s performances in an objective way on a weekly basis. It’s also a very useful tool for our scouting department in the recruitment of possible new players. The data and graphics give us a clear picture and the virtual transfer tool is an ideal way to compare a player to the standards of our own league.
Former Assistant Coach
We have been able to instantly produce and view performance graphics of our own players match by match. Analysis staff shares player comparison graphics with footballers after each game while we also effectively analyse scouting department reports through Comparisonator.
Comparisonator is very helpful tool to evaluate players’ potential and very useful to compare players to the standards of any league in the World.
Our agency is able to compare our own players’ weekly performance vs their seasonal performance through Comparisonator; create graphics & share with our players; also manage our social media by producing performance posts thanks to Comparisonator platform.
Creating news content is very easy through Comparisonator platform. The platform allows us to effectively measure success possibilities of transfers to Italy; analyse players’ & coaches’ match performances week by week using amazing data comparison tools.
Comparisonator on TV
Media solutions are custom made and presented in different TV Channels
Check out for more commentations on our Channel
@comparisonator on Social Media
Customize Your Plan
Customize your pricing, choose the best plan depending your needs
Check out for special offers and different solutions